Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Sorry for not coming online . . . :'(

Hello everyone!As you know i didn't post on this blog for a while and let me explain why. Firstly,my laptop has virus since a week and after that i got sick.I went to the hospital and they gave me needles and medicine. :'( I'm now better then before.Please forgive me guys..:( I promise i'll be blogging more often :')  1 new bad news is that my school is opening september 1st.Yup,you heard me...September 1st. But wait..That doesn't mean i'll never be blogging. I'LL!!! I'LL BE BLOGGING :-) But not activly like everyday..So i'll be hiring some true kind authors. If you're intrested please comment below or pm in the chobots forum not the game cause i won't be online for a while because the virus . . .

Thankyou very much beautiful for reading this ily :p as a chobot ily as a chobot don't get it wrong.. Lol.

Stay safe...
Tota90

No comments:

Post a Comment